January 1, 2011

A Great Year Beckons...

Happy New Year to one and all, I trust everyone enjoyed their Christmas and I genuinely hope you all have a spectacular 2011.

I have just returned from visiting my mother who lives in NSW. I spent a very relaxing Christmas day with her and my younger brother and his partner, my brother in law and nephew. It was quiet day but enjoyable.

My big plans and goals continue on from the old year and into the new. Have you made any plans or goals for the coming year? If not, then you are planning to drift along and take what comes as it finds you. This situation is easily controlled to your advantage by simply setting in place a goal or plan that is personal to you and acheivable in a time frame acceptable to you. Watch the results when you start acheiving your goals.

I feel this year will be a standout in my life. I have a business that will triple my current income before years end and I plan to replace my old car with one I have wanted for a long time. I will help countless others to start and succesfully operate their own 21st Century business that will set them free from the Boss, daily grind attitude that restricts so many. If you want to learn about this business, available to you for between $80 and $500.00 then give me a call.

Last year was tight, financially, but things worked out well with record numbers coming through my training room for the Security courses. There are more places available for students that qualify this year and I invite you to call for details. I will also be working with great focus to develop my business as mentioned above.

I wish everyone a great year, make it a great one by taking control of your destiney. If you would like some help setting your goals then contact me and I will help you on the path.

Think Long and Prosper
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment